REFRI-SHIELD™ LEVEL GAUGE
Electronic | Maximum Working Pressure: 700 PSIG
This electronic level gauge is the introductory product to the Refri-Shield™ line of level-detection components. Featuring an electronic readout and bubble-level for installation, this device can be serviced and replaced by two set screws without pumping the system down. The Rotolock sight glass housing utilizes a PTFE gasket for a superior seal—minimizing the leak potential.
- Designed for use in horizontal vessels
- 1 3/4″ Rotolock sight glass design
- Watertight electronics enclosure made of DuPont Zytel glass-reinforced polymers
- 12 ft cable
- 12V AC or DC
- DC accepted range: 11.5V—14V
- AC accepted range: 10V—14V
- Amp draw: 12V supply
- 70mA—100mA (depending on relay state)
- 12V common
- 0.5V out +/- 0.1V
- Minimum accepted load: 100 ohms
- 4—20mA out
- Max load for full 20mA: 400 ohms
- Dry Contact Relay—set at 20%
- Relay contact rating: 2 amps
- Electronic Operating Temperature
- -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Factory calibrated
- Pressure-boundary components listed in accordance with UL-207
- Patent pending
- Refri-Shield Level Gauge
- Rotolock Swivel Nut
- Refri-Shield Housing
- PTFE Gasket (part number 100-024)
- Retrofit Gasket (part number 100-038A)
- Rotolock Spud Connector
- 4-Bolt Retrofit Plate
- 4 x 5/16” Socket Head Screws with Washers
- 12VDC, 15 Watt Power Supply
RSG series level gauges utilize a 1 3/4″ Rotolock connection with PTFE gasket on new receiver installations for a superior seal.
Retrofit assemblies for existing four-bolt flange receivers are also available. Retrofit kits include flange plate, gaskets, and bolts for installation.
- Catalog Number*: RSG-10ER
- Vessel OD: 10 3/4"
- Swing Radius: 6"
* "R" indicates four-bolt retrofit models
Part Number: RSG-10ER