Download Cut Sheet
Download Installation Manual
Download Setup Guide
Same as Bacharach MGS-250 Broadband Infrared Gas Detector 6401-0500.
The Modular Refrigeration Leak Detection Sensor is Copeland's state-of-the-art infrared refrigerant gas detector which can detect a wide range of gases. The MRLDS can be used on a stand-alone basis or integrated into a supervisory controller. The MRLDS-250 can be used in locations that require continuous monitoring and to add gas detection solutions to an existing system.
Broadband vs Gas Specific
The MRLDS-250 is available in two versions:
- The broadband gas detector is used as a general purpose gross leak detector and is factory tested and certified to +/- 35% accuracy.
- The gas specific version comes factory certified and calibrated with +/- 3% accuracy to the target refrigerant when there is a need for more accurate detection.
- Refrigerant monitoring can reduce energy consumption and keep equipment cooling properly.
- The MRLDS-250 can pay for itself by reducing the amount of refrigerant being lost when used in a continuous monitoring program.
- MRLDS-250 is immune to cross sensitivities to combustible and toxic gas as well as changes in temperature and humidity.
- Protect people, products, and equipment from dangerous situations and costly failures.
- IR sensing technology allows for low-level leak detections (0-3,500ppm), delivering up to 5-7 years of maintenance free operation without the need for costly annual gas calibrations.
- Simple to use interface gives the ability to set all parameters and outputs without opening the unit, moving jumpers, using multimeters or adjusting potentiometers.
- Detects all refrigerants (CFC, HFC’s, HCFC, HFO’s) including HFO1234YF, HFO1234ZE, R410a & R22
- Bright alpha-numeric LED real-time display
- On-board LED indicator and audible alarm to alert personnel in the area that levels have exceeded the desired limit
- Can connect to any controller through analog output onboard or Modbus RTU interface
- No field calibrations required
- Maintenance mode to avoid false alarms during maintenance
- Scalable 0-3500ppm detection range
- Onboard relay NO, NC: can be programed to be fail safe (normally energized)
- MRLDS-250 supports Refrigerants R123, R134a, R404a, R407a, R407c, R407f, R410a, R427a, R507, HFO1233ZD, R448A, R449A
- The MRLDS-250 809-0030 replaces discontinued part numbers 809-1000, 809-1001, 809-1010. 809-1011, 809-1012, and 809-1014.
- Equivalent to Bacharach Part 6401-0500
- Part Number: 809-0030
It is recommended to purchase power supply 640-0015 when ordering this leak detector.