Download Cut Sheet
RF Sensor 902MHz With User Selected Inputs, Clean Mode
Emerson’s Wireless Module System allows for quick and easy monitoring of a variety of refrigeration and HVAC applications by connecting temperature probes, product simulators, humidity probes, or switches to the Wireless Module that transmits these signals to the Wireless Gateway. The Gateway translates the signal into usable information to send to the building controller, E2 (version 4.08 or higher) or Site Supervisor, where the data can be logged into reports or used by algorithms to make control decisions.The Wireless Module is flexible and configurable with up to 3 analog or digital inputs, eliminating expensive network and power wiring.
Using patented energy harvesting technology, Emerson’s Wireless Module can generate a signal of substantial range from a small amount of energy. The range is strong and reliable enough to reach up to 100 feet indoors and can be extended through repeaters to meet greater distances.
- Solar power charges the Wireless Module for 5 hours @ 200 lux for continuous operation with battery backup
- Optional 5V power supply available for low or no light situations
- Up to 3 analog or digital inputs, configurable
- Broadcast rate, 30s – 15 min., configurable with a default of 2 min.
- 100ft range, extendable with the use of repeaters
- Strong 902 MHz signal able to pass through most objects with proper layout
- Simple installation with Learn and Test buttons
- Range analysis and diagnostics integrated into the E2 and Site Supervisor
Part Number: 814-3600