CPC specs a wall-mounted infrared absolute dewpoint sensor with a 0-5VDC output for use in building control and anti-sweat control applications using CPC input boards.
Note that the HMW90 dewpoint probe model is shipped factory-configured. Do not adjust dip switch settings or configuration loss may occur to the unit. The model number can be identified by checking the label located on the side of the unit.
- Measurement Method: Non-Dispersive Infrared, Dual-Channel, Non-Interactive, Non-Saturating
- Sensor Output Units: °F Dewpoint or Grains\lb. Dry Air
- MeasurementRange: 0 to 140 Grains\lb. 0°F to 80°F (-18°C to 27°C Dewpoint)
- Dewpoint Accuracy: ±1.8F (1°C) Dewpoint Non-Linearity < 1% FS Temperature Dependence (typical value): 0.15% FS\C
- Calibration Interval: Calibrate the sensor annually with dry nitrogen. For optimum accuracy, it is recommended that you calibrate the sensor at start-up after a 10-minute warm-up period.
- Analog Output: 0-5VDC; shielded two-conductor cable
- Operating Temp Range:Room and Duct: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C), Outdoor: -20°F to 122°F (-29°C to 50°C) when installed inside 1551 enclosure
- Storage Temp: -40°F to 170°F (-40°C to 77°C)
- Input Power: 18-30VAC, 50/60Hz (half wave rectified) 1.75 VA average, 2.75 VA peak
- Outside Enclosure: Model 1551 - Outside Air Measurement Enclosure. Allows for measurement of outside water vapor concentration.
- Part Number: 203-1902