Emerson specs a duct-mounted relative humidity (RH) sensor with a 0-5VDC output for use in building control and anti-sweat control applications using Emerson input boards.
The sensing element of the 203-5771 duct-mount RH sensor is pre-calibrated and requires no physical adjustment. If the sensor drifts over time, the sensor can be ‘recalibrated’ by replacing the pluggable sensing element.
- Sensing Element: Digitally profiled thin-film capacitive
- Accuracy: ±2% RH over the range 20%-90% RH
- Stability: ±1%@ 20°C (68°F) annually for 2 years
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- Temperature Coefficient: ±0.03% RH /°C over 0-60°C (32-140°F)
- Analog Output: 0-5VDC; 3-wire, observe polarity
- Scaling: 0-100% RH
- Input Power: 12VDC
- EMC Conformance: EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-3, ENV 50204, EN 61000-4-6
- Part Number: 203-5771