Download Cut Sheet
Download Operating Manual
Download Installation Instructions
The XM679K is a high level microprocessor based controllers for multiplexed cabinets suitable for applications on medium or low temperature. The XM679K can be inserted in a LAN of up to eight (8) different sections which can operate, depending on the programming, as a stand alone controller or following the commands coming from the other sections. The XM679K is provided with six (6) relay outputs to control the solenoid valve, defrost that can be either electrical or hot gas, evaporator fans, the lights, an auxiliary output (XM679K) and an alarm output (XM679K) and with one output to drive pulsed electronic expansion valves.
The XM679K is also provided with four probe inputs, one for temperature control, one to control the defrost end temperature of the evaporator, the third for the display and the fourth can be used for application with virtual probe or for inlet/outlet air temperature measurement. They are provided by other two probes that have to be used for superheat measurement and regulation. Finally, the XM679K is equipped with the three digital inputs (free contact).
The Hotkey connector allows simple programming of the controller. The optional direct serial output RS485 that is MODBUS-RTU compatible permits simple XWEB interfacing. Depending on the model, the Hotkey connector can be used to connect the X-REP display.
- Embedded intelligence to maximize case control operating efficiency through tighter temperature control
- On-board relays, built-in Modbus communication capabilities and an integrated power supply to eliminate the cost and hassle associated with acquiring necessary add-ons.
- Configurable inputs for flexible control options
- Optional display module (CX660) for on-site configuration
- E2, E3 and Site Supervisor controller integration
- Power Supply: 110/230V
- Communication: RS 485 Modbus
- Inputs: 6 Analog, 3 Digital
- Relay Outputs: 6 Outputs
- Type of Valve: Pulse Valve
- Part Number: 318-6702