Calorflex offers a wide range of evaporator trays made of V0 selfextinguishing plastic and aluminum, which have the aim of collecting the condensate water, which is created during the defrost cycles of refrigerated storage cabinets, refrigerated display cases, fridge counters, etc. Evaporator trays that may be purchased individually without the CPTCx self-regulating cartridge are identified with code DTHx; evaporator trays that may be purchased with self-regulating cartridge heater CPTCx are identified with code SRDTx.
- Air Conditioning
- Construction and installation companies for condensing and cooling units use various types of electrical resistors to prevent ice from forming and to maintain the correct temperature during defrosting and evaporation cycles.
- There are numerous appliances in the catering sector equipped with electrical resistors, including: cooking equipment, ovens, plate warmers, warming drawers, display cases, water baths, heated surfaces, pastry warmers, pizza warmers, coffee machines, etc.
- Commercial Refrigeration
- In equipment that is part of commercial refrigeration (refrigerated counters, blast chillers, ice cream counters, refrigerated display cases, vertical displays, buffet counters, etc.), designed to work at temperatures below zero, installing heating cables, cartridge resistors and resistors tubular is essential to prevent the formation of condensation ice and to help evaporation.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.