Heating cable in aluminum tube
The Calorflex heating cable with its various types of insulating material can be placed inside an aluminium tube subsequently shaped according to the customer's needs. The aluminium tube gives the cable a greater resistance to mechanical stress while maintaining the required shape and an excellent heat exchange. Thanks to its unique construction, it can operate in humid environments or immersed. It finds its greatest use in the field of air conditioning and domestic refrigeration.
- Bathroom Furnishing
- Calorflex electrical resistors are used, for example, to stop condensation from forming on mirrors; to heat walls, floors and benches in bathrooms, saunas and relaxation areas; and in heated towel rails, heaters and electric radiators.
- Domestic Use
- Electric blankets, heated cushions and footrests, heated surfaces, warming drawers, heated towel rails and drying cabinets: these are just some of the most common appliances which use different types of electrical resistors.
- Industry and Building Yards
- Maintaining a constant temperature is often a primary requirement in the industrial and building sectors. Calorflex resistors can be used to heat pipes and tanks, silos and cisterns, work surfaces and levelling tables: the list goes on.
- Commercial Refrigeration
- In equipment that is part of commercial refrigeration (refrigerated counters, blast chillers, ice cream counters, refrigerated display cases, vertical displays, buffet counters, etc.), designed to work at temperatures below zero, installing heating cables, cartridge resistors and resistors tubular is essential to prevent the formation of condensation ice and to help evaporation.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
- Sport E Wellness
- Resistors for heating sports equipment, playing fields, pool tables, saunas, Turkish baths, spas and hydromassage baths can all be customised and adapted to suit the most varied of needs.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.