Self-Regulating heating cable
The self-regulating heating cable RSCx can be used in the most diverse applications, such as to ensure the maintenance of an appropriate temperature of pipes and tanks, to prevent, as antifreeze cable, the formation of ice, to avoid the accumulation of snow on roofs and gutters, in the refrigeration and railway industry, etc. It is a selfregulating cable that increases or decreases its dissipated power according to the temperature increase or decrease, regardless of the circuit length. It is supplied on reels of 100m - 250m - 500m.
- Air Conditioning
- Construction and installation companies for condensing and cooling units use various types of electrical resistors to prevent ice from forming and to maintain the correct temperature during defrosting and evaporation cycles.
- Domestic Use
- Electric blankets, heated cushions and footrests, heated surfaces, warming drawers, heated towel rails and drying cabinets: these are just some of the most common appliances which use different types of electrical resistors.
- Frost Protection & Snow Melting
- One of the most popular applications of electrical resistors is to protect against ice and snow formation on roads, access ramps, pavements, pedestrian crossings, steps, guttering, ducts and pipes: they can help avoid expensive restoration and repair work.
- Industry And Building Yards
- Maintaining a constant temperature is often a primary requirement in the industrial and building sectors. Calorflex resistors can be used to heat pipes and tanks, silos and cisterns, work surfaces and levelling tables: the list goes on.
- Temperature Maintenance
- Maintaining the correct temperature of liquids in piping, ducts, valves and fittings, containers, tanks, repositories and more is one of the main uses of our resistors.
- Commercial Refrigeration
- In equipment that is part of commercial refrigeration (refrigerated counters, blast chillers, ice cream counters, refrigerated display cases, vertical displays, buffet counters, etc.), designed to work at temperatures below zero, installing heating cables, cartridge resistors and resistors tubular is essential to prevent the formation of condensation ice and to help evaporation.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
- Floor Heating
- With our electrical resistors, underfloor heating, wall heating and ceiling heating in homes, schools, nurseries, offices, gyms and places of worship distribute warmth evenly, creating a comfortable environment and providing significant cost savings with respect to traditional systems.
- Medical and Scientific
- Various different types of electrical resistors are also used for medical equipment and scientific instruments (such as liquid analysers, dosing systems and ampoules). The aim is to maintain the correct fluid viscosity and create optimal temperature conditions for preparing and storing medicines and chemical substances.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.