The series heating cable CFPx is usually wound around the outer side of pipes to prevent the formation of ice in pipes and to keep the temperature up to 60°C. The special twin-lead structure allows it to better adhere to the surface on which it is installed, thus achieving a better heat exchange. It is supplied already cut to measure and ready to use: the cable length cannot be shortened by the end user.
- Air Conditioning
- Construction and installation companies for condensing and cooling units use various types of electrical resistors to prevent ice from forming and to maintain the correct temperature during defrosting and evaporation cycles.
- Domestic Use
- Electric blankets, heated cushions and footrests, heated surfaces, warming drawers, heated towel rails and drying cabinets: these are just some of the most common appliances which use different types of electrical resistors.
- In the flower-growing sector, electrical resistors are used to monitor and maintain the temperature in greenhouses and nurseries, to help flowers, fruits and plants grow, as well as in propagator systems, and irrigation and moistening systems, and more.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.