Product is Obsolete.
Handheld Universal Refrigerant Leak Detector
The Tru Pointe® Refrigerant Leak Detector is a low-cost detector for all CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs
- Detects a broad range of refrigerants with Bacharach’s patented heated diode sensor technology
- Flexible probe (14 in.) for finding leaks in tight spaces
- Includes audible and incremental LED indicators and a speaker
The Tru Pointe® is a low-cost handheld refrigerant leak detector that utilizes Bacharach’s patented heated diode sensor to pinpoint leaks of CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants. The Tru Pointe® offers two sensitivity modes to adapt to a variety of applications and refrigerants.
The Tru Pointe® has a long, flexible probe for detecting leaks in hard-to-reach areas and provides exceptional service life with approximately 1 year of sensor usage and 8+ hours of battery life. It also includes an auto-zeroing feature which allows for finding leaks in backgrounds where target gas is present. It comes with a 1 year warranty including sensor.
- Sensitivity / Minimum Detection Limit: 0.5 oz/yr (14 g/yr) R-134a in normal sensitivity mode
- Background Adjustment: Automatic
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Power: 2 D batteries
- Run Time: 11 hours in high sensitivity mode (typical) 20 hours in low sensitivity mode (typical)
- Warm-Up Time: 10 Seconds
- Ambient Temperature: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)
- Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 1 ATM
- Status Indicator: Visual (red LED), audible
- Product Dimensions (L×W×H): Unit: 9.5" × 2.12" × 2.4" (24.13 × 5.38 x 6.1 cm) Probe: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Product Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.53 kg) including batteries
- Expected Sensor Service Life: 1 Year
- Approvals: CE, SAE J1627
- Warranty: 1 Year (Including Sensor)
- Part Number: 0019-8106